It is the policy of S&J Civils Ltd to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
S&J Civils Ltd was established in 2006 to provide ground works to the Civil Engineering industry, we are based in Keighley and engage over 60 people.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:-
- Regular collating and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees / work force
- Regular audits of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Within this Policy we are committed to operating our Company under the disciplines and control of a Quality Management System conforming to the International Standard 1S0 9001:2015, planned and developed jointly with our other management functions.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook, the statement is reviewed annually.
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees/sub-contractors have a responsibility within their own areas of work thus helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the entire company.